An APD Sales Associate is responsible for the efficient and profitable conduct of sales, telephone functions, and administrative support as needed. Support includes purchasing, invoicing, and shipping functions. APD employees should have the overall good of the company in-mind at all times and make suggestions to the Sales Manager and General Manager whenever appropriate.
Required: Experience in a customer service or sale driven industry, including, but not limited to the areas of; the areas of inside sales, marketing, sales, administration.
Preferred: At least three (3) years’ experience in the security industry.
• Responsible for providing a primary focus on customer service and insuring that customers receive immediate and courteous response to their needs.
• Responsible for the maintenance of good customer relations between Alarm Products Distributors, INC. and its customers. As a part of this responsibility, you will maintain a system to track customer requirements, problems and complaints as well as the resolution of those problems.
• Develops and implement sales programs in concurrence with the Sales Manager and President that assure increase in market share.
• Demonstrate the ability to tactfully handle difficult situations, including meeting customer needs regarding technical questions.
• Monitor all customer statuses.